DOPP warrants their products for a minimum one year from date of purchase from www.dopp.com.au or its resellers to the consumer. If this item is a part of an installation or another product, please contact the installer or supplier for your warranty. Note that there are some (very few) exceptions to this standard one year warranty period, these are always stated on the product information.
During the warranty period, we undertake to repair or replace your product at no charge if found to be defective due to a manufacturing fault. The warranty excludes damage by misuse or incorrect installation (i.e. failure to install and operate device according to specifications in the supplied instruction manual), neglect, shipping accident, or no fault found, nor by use in a way or manner not intended by the supplier.
Under no circumstances should you attempt to repair the device yourself or via a non-authorised DOPP service centre, as this will invalidate the warranty!
To organise repair or service it is essential that you contact a PLACE OF PURCHASE where item/s was acquired.
Returns Procedure for online purchases:
- Contact us to email@example.com and quote your tax invoice number.
- Upon contacting us we will issue an R.A. (return authorisation).
- A copy of the R.A. will be sent to you (via email). This contains instructions on how and where to ship the goods. The freight for shipping back to DOPP for all repairs is at the customers expense.
- Please ensure your goods are sent with a copy of the R.A. form (or at least the R.A. number). This ensures prompt service processing.
- Please quote the R.A. number in any correspondence with us in regards to your repair.
Note: DOPP will pay only return freight to the customer where the warranty claim has been accepted.
- Once repaired we will contact you advising that the goods are ready to be shipped.
Note: It is at DOPP discretion as to whether the goods will be repaired or replaced (whilst under warranty); and as to whether identical goods will be used to replace the item due to changes of models / products.